Allegra of Tucson, Marketing | Print | Mail, located in Tucson provides digital and print marketing communications services – from planning and creative development through production and delivery – for local and regional businesses, institutions and non-profits. Allegra of Tucson is a franchise member of Alliance Franchise Brands, a top 150 franchisor with nearly 500 members operating under different brands and all focused on marketing and creative communication services.
Our mission is to enhance the value of the businesses we serve.
We are currently seeking a professional and energetic Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative (CSR) to work with our existing customers and act as a primary contact between our customers and our production staff. The CSR candidate must possess a “can do attitude” and be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. If you are seeking an exciting, customer-facing position that encourages you to help small and medium sized businesses grow their business, we may be the perfect match!
What we are looking for: (Candidates MUST meet these requirements in order to be considered):
• High school diploma
• 1-3 years of Customer Service and/or Inside Sales experience working in the printing and graphics industry with business-to-business customers including handling customer inquiries, preparation of job quotes, and order inputting.
• Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Professional (i.e. Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and the internet for research purposes.
• Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and a strong sense of urgency to get things done.
• Strong attention to detail and experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines for customer orders in a quality manner.
• Ability to prioritize work, work independently with minimal supervision and follow-up on tasks in a timely fashion.
• Ability to maintain a pleasant, out-going demeanor and work in a team environment.
• Be both honest and punctual.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noises and print production odors.
• Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Must satisfactorily complete all assigned training activities for the position.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• *** 1-3 years of Customer Service and/or Inside Sales experience working in the printing and graphics industry with business-to-business customers including handling customer inquiries, preparation of job quotes, and order inputting. Applicants without this experience will not be considered.
The CSR/Inside Sales position is responsible for providing excellent customer communications, estimating and quoting orders directly to customers, processing and inputting orders, production planning interface, meeting deadline and ensuring all quality measures have been verified and confirmed. The CSR/Inside Sales position requires both in-person and telephone communication with customers. While some duties will require working with production staff and assisting customers, the primary job function is to work with customers to understand and satisfy their printing, marketing and other graphic-related needs.
Essential Duties for the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop positive relationships with existing and new customers by learning about, understanding and fulfilling their short- and long-term business needs.
• Answers in-person and telephone inquiries from customers and prospects and advises them on the most effective and efficient ways to fulfill their requests.
• Responsible for acquiring all required information from customers and prepare estimates and quotes for the customer.
• Inputs customer orders into point-of-sale system and manages orders from data entry through production and delivery to the customer to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Keeps up-to-date on job status on all active orders and addresses customer and production inquiries in a timely manner.
• Analyzes current accounts to identify additional opportunities to develop new business from existing clients.
• Identifies and sells prospective customers that visit the center, gained through networking, referrals or other sources.
• Revives inactive accounts via outbound telephone contacts.
• Provide customer service support for house accounts, as assigned.
• Perform all other duties, as may be necessary, from time to time.
Competitive base salary, commission incentive and benefits package.
If you have the experience and skills we are seeking and you enjoy helping businesses grow, please forward your resume for our review and consideration. Please include your contact information, references and your availability.
Applications without attached resumes will not be considered.