Are you relying on “random acts of marketing” to try and move your business forward? By taking a more strategic approach, beginning with research and planning, we can help you to lay out a more thoughtful, integrated program that best exploits your market opportunities.
We’ll help you to identify your key audiences, and pinpoint the best and most cost-effective ways to get targeted messages into their hands.
We’ll show you how to measure your results, whether it’s in new leads, increased sales or more donors. When you’re ready to take your marketing communications to the next level, we’re here to give you a lift.We have the talent and tools for your success.
We’re here to help you determine the goals of your marketing campaign – and make recommendations that produce results.
We’ve been trained to focus on the business goal and optimum cost/performance – not just creativity for creativity sake, or technology for technology sake.
Here are just a few marketing services we offer:
- Strategic marketing plan development
- Graphic design/copywriting services
- Full-color print advertising
- Imprinted promotional products
- Direct mail campaigns
- Mailing list rental and management
- Website development
- One-to-one marketing tactics, including personalized landing pages (PURLs)
- Search engine optimization
- Social media and e-mail marketing (via Constant Contact Learn more about our Constant Contact services: CLICK HERE)
Professional marketing: what to expect.
Our goal is to produce a plan that is sound in strategy, using quality materials to showcase your business and guide measurements of results for continuous improvement.
We’ll start by determining the right role for marketing in your business, and identifying the right mix of marketing tools. Then we’ll develop creative strategies to achieve your objectives in the most targeted and practical ways. It may be through the development of a single campaign or a more comprehensive, long-term plan.
No matter what the chosen tactics are, we have all the services needed to make your marketing and print communications successful.
The Allegra Advantage
Think of us as a single resource that can take your projects from concept to completion.
We’re here to give you:
- Power with practicality – When creative development is tied to production and even mailing, you avoid the added cost and time spent with using multiple sources.
- Convenience and accountability – No more finger-pointing when things don’t happen on time or as you expected. You work with a single point of contact to get things done right the first time, and out the door as scheduled.
- Performance with technology – Reach your target market with the right delivery channels and the most cost-effective technology – variable data printing and automated mailing services, print on demand, and e-tools.
In the end, what really matters are results. We’ll show you ways to target your messages, increase response rates and measure results for continuous improvement.